1. Place frozen cinnamon rolls on a baking pan (well greased). If you have parchment paper, use it. If you have a silicone baking mat, it is ideal.
2. Place the cinnamon rolls inside an cool oven or microwave.
3. Let the rolls thaw and then rise overnight or at least for 6 hours.
4. Brush with egg wash on the sides, not the top.
5. Preheat oven at 400F.
6. Bake at 400F for about 25-28 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Once the rolls come out of the oven, warm up the frosting by using a microwave (20-40 seconds) or by using a bain marie (bowl over hot water inside a pan).
8. Use a spoon to drizzle the frosting on top of the cinnamon rolls.
9. Let cool for about 5 minutes before enjoying.